Schedule a Visit to Sugar Hill
- Tour available homes.
- Stroll the beautiful grounds and walking paths.
- Enjoy a meal!
- Meet staff and residents.
- Check out the wellness center and other on-site activities.
- Stop by the healthcare center and learn more about our relationship with Huggins Hospital.
- Get all your questions answered on pricing, contract options and the benefits of a cooperative ownership.
How long does it take? Your tour can be as short as 45 minutes or as long as you would like.
Will I get a long sales spiel? It is our sincere belief that our community leaves us with no need for a hard sell. We’re here to answer your questions.
What is the most popular part of the tour? The Coffee Shop, Media Room, Massage Room & Meditation Area!
Can I get a sneak peak inside a home? Sure can! Here is one example of a beautiful cottage at Sugar Hill.
Let's Set a Date!
Simply fill out the form, and we'll be in touch soon. Let us know what you'd like to see, and we'll make it happen!
From Our Residents
“I was tired of eating alone. The opportunity to have dinner with other residents appealed to me. I think Sugar Hill has the ‘Finest Dining’ of any retirement community in the northeast. Four course dinners and desserts to die for!"
"We love that the maintenance at Sugar Hill covers everything from shoveling snow to changing light bulbs!”
“In our small community, neighbors look out for each other. You are not just a number lost in the crowd.”