Life at Sugar Hill is still as rewarding and enriching as ever, despite the circulation of COVID-19 in our state. We understand that these can be stressful times, but the residents and staff here at Sugar Hill continue to work together and make the best of things.
At this time, we continue to follow and adhere to the CMS COVID-19 Long-Term Care Facility Guidance issued by the New Hampshire Division of Public Health and Services, as well as CDC Guidelines as they pertain to senior living communities.
- Cancellation of all public or non-essential group activities and events.
- Increased frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas and shared facilities.
- Requiring personal protective measures, such as face coverings, social distancing, and frequent hand washing for residents and staff alike.
- Limitation of non-essential visitors.
- Daily employee health screenings.
This is an evolving situation, but rest assured that we are following it closely and working with residents and staff to continue to ensure our community remains vibrant and healthy.
We thank you all for your patience, understanding, and concern at this time.
Staying Engaged at Sugar Hill
If you have any questions about our response to COVID-19, or life at Sugar Hill in general, please contact us.