The social heart of Sugar Hill is the main recreational building. It’s always beating with chatter, laughter and activities as friends and family converge.
Whether sharing a meal in the dining room, taking an exercise class, watching a movie of having a cup of joe in the coffee shop, residents and their family are free to do as much, or as little, as they wish. A monthly activities calendar is kept full so there is always something to do or see!
Sugar Hill On-Campus Activities and Amenities:
- Group trips
- Social hour
- Dinner 6 nights a week with brunch on Sunday
- Hair salon
- Private function dining room for special events
- Movies and programs in a multimedia room
- Bocce Court and more outside recreation
- Coffee shop
- Wellness programs in the wellness center
- Arts and crafts center
- Walking paths and gardens
- Scheduled transportation
Whether attending an exercise class in the fitness center or having coffee and conversation with friends, you can find it at Sugar Hill Retirement Community. Discover what you are missing!